Hi, & Welcome to this new how to series of student video tutorial. My name is Bijay, and i’ll be teaching you complete series of Python Programming for Hackers. This is first part, Part 1 – Introduction to course outline & setup process.
Well, at first. Why Python ?
- Python is my favourite programming language. Believe me, it’s cool.
- With its decreased complexity, increased effeciency & limitless thirdparty libraries, python provides an excellent development platform to build our own tools, or in ethical hackers term, it’s called offensive tools.
- Python allows rapid development & testing – essential abilities for ethical hackers/pentesters & security professionals.
- Python is Hackers’ Language (I read it in TJ O’ Connor’s Book) & I believe that. Definitely Python is Hackers’ Language.
Who should watch this training series ?
- Basically I recommend this training series to beginners
- Actually, this training series is for those who wants to learn python and then aims to apply in the field of cyber security, Pentesting or even in ethical hacking.
What will be covered in this training series ?
- First thing first, yes we will start from ‘Hello World’. Then we will see some basics of python programming. Such as,
- Variables & it’s types, Operators, Strings, Conditions & Loops. Then we will get dipper & start playing with scripts of ethical hackers. Such as,
- Penetration Testing with python, Web Analysis with Python, Network Traffic Analysis with python, Forensics Analysis, Wireless Vulnerabilities & Exploits.
- Along with tutorial series, we write some scripts & utilize many of built in scripts/modules in python for port scanning, vulnerability assessment, geo-locating of criminals with IP address, different types of exploits, investigating with forensics toolkit, detecting malicious toolkits, browsing anonomously with python and a lot more.
Python Programming Requirements ?
Well, what we need to start ?
- 1st thing we need is IDE for Python. Well, where to get it ?. go to –www.python.org/downloads
- Then select appropriate file, whether it’s for windows or else.
- I will be using it in windows & also in kali linux.
(In case of Kali Linux, we can use Pycrust or we can go to terminal and type python, then we can use it along.)
- Except these 2 OS, if you have any other OS, then manage it on your own.
- Next thing, during the series of tutorial, we need 3rd party library files and setup tools. I will not mention those tools now, because we will be seeing those later in this tutorial and we will use them when we need them.
- video explanation available below…
((( student video tutorial, python programming for hackers, python for hackers, python ethical hacker,bijay acharya )))